Thursday, May 10, 2012

Do you want me to post the link to this Hip Hop mix?

Do you want me to post the link to this mix?
I guess it all depends on how many people read this blog... leave a comment below so I know whether I should bother. Or am I just blogging to myself? 
Bwahahaha! 

1] I Know You Got Soul (Double Trouble Remix) By Eric B. & Rakim

2] Paid In Full (Coldcut Seven Minutes Of Madness Mix) By Eric B. & Rakim

3] Express Yourself (Bonus Beats) By NWA

4] Express Yourself By Charles Wright And The Watts 103rd Street Band

5] Express Yourself By NWA

6] Don't Believe The Hype By Public Enemy

7] Funky Drummer (Bonus Beats) By James Brown

8] Listen To The Man By Kev E Kev & Ak B

9] Feelin' James By Danny Krivit

10] It's A Demo By Kool G Rap & Dj Polo

11] The Grunt By The Jb's

12] Rebel Without A Pause By Public Enemy

13] Blind Alley By The Emotions

14] Ain't No Half Steppin By Big Daddy Kane

15] Time To Say Peace By Poor Righteous Teachers

16] The Big Payback By EPMD

17] So Watcha Sayin' By EPMD

18] It's My Turn By Stezo

19] More Bounce by Heavy D & The Boyz

20] Heed The Word Of A Brother By X-Clan

21] More Ounce (Rap) By Bobby Demo

22] Making Cash Money by Busy Bee

23] Spoonie Is Back By Spoonie Gee

24] A Heartbeat Rap By Sweet G

25 Feel The Heartbeat By Treacherous Three

26] Jazzy Sensation By Afrika Bambaataa Jazzy 5

27] Catch The Beat by T-Ski Valley

28] Genius Rap By Dr Jeckyll & Mr Hyde

29] Pump Me Up By Trouble Funk

30] Rapture By Blondie

31] The Adventures Of Grandmaster Flash On The Wheels Of Steel By Grandmaster Flash

32] Good Times By Chic

33] Apache By Michael Viner's Incredible Bongo Band

No comments:

Post a Comment